People who thrive
Keeping up the mojo when the going gets tough
Today’s workplaces are demanding and dynamic and more than ever we are expected to continue to produce high-quality outcomes while working with the stresses and changes to structures, processes, systems, resources and strategic priorities. Building a positive and supportive workplace culture and enabling people to prioritise their wellbeing and mental and emotional health is more important than ever before.
During Brandheart’s interactive corporate training course, Resilience at Work, participants will be affirmed for what they currently do that well that enables them to effectively manage the demands of workplace pressure and organisational change. Staff and managers will also have the opportunity to build more strategies into their repertoire for being more emotionally resilient to stress and change at work and to life’s challenges in general.
The Resilience at Work workshop is highly interactive and enjoyable while providing an opportunity for participants to raise their self-awareness and increase their ‘tool-kit’ of resilience strategies in a safe and supportive environment. The workshop is highly practical in nature so participants can expect to leave with tools that they can immediately apply in all aspects of their lives. This workshop will assist staff and managers to thrive and remain positive and productive in their workplace environment regardless of the demands and changes they face. These tools will also assist your team to thrive through any organisational change which could result from business transformation and restructures.
Brandheart’s customised Resilience at Work corporate course is a one to 1.5 day programme of professional development, with pre-course preparation and post-course application activities. We can customise and deliver this workshop for any organisation anywhere in New Zealand.
What they’ll gain
People who attend a Brandheart Resilience at Work corporate training course will enhance their ability to:
- constructively handle challenging workplace situations while keeping up their performance and productivity
- influence positive change at work
- apply a simple process for reframing their thinking for a new and positive perspective
- identify their early warning signals of stress overload and put timely stress management strategies in place to bring themselves out of stress overload
- disconnect from drama and negativity at work and to participate in healthy and constructive conversations that move forward
- apply practical resilience strategies and tools into their everyday situations to increase their resilience to whatever life throws at them
- build and maintain positive, healthy and stress-free workplace relationships
- increase their sphere of influence and for letting go of what they cannot control
- maintain balance between their work life and their private life
- apply daily holistic strategies to assist in maintaining a healthy level of physical, mental, spiritual and emotional wellbeing
- support and appreciate themselves by reframing their negative self-talk
- courageously and skilfully raise concerns with others
- make the most of the opportunities that organisational change presents
Download a sample course outline which can be customised for your organisation.
For more information on how we can customise a Resilience at Work or a Resilience for People Leaders course for your organisation, contact the Brandheart team today