Productivity that awes
Getting beyond busy - productivity strategies and techniques to nail it, every time
Brandheart’s personal effectiveness and productivity corporate training course, Getting Beyond Busy, will help people to become more effective in their role because they’ll develop a greater insight into their own personal working style and understand how to adapt it to be even more effective. We work on three levels: the paradigms (the thinking that drives their behaviour and workplace practices), the behaviours, and the strategies (the tools and techniques). They’ll also pick up some useful and practical, time management, business productivity and planning tools and techniques to easily incorporate into their daily practises.
Personal effectiveness means making the most of all of the resources available to us – our personal talents, energy, relationships and time, relative to what’s important to us. This course will help your staff make the most of theirs. Both staff and managers have found this course highly relevant and useful – allowing them to do more of what is important, with ease and in less time.
Brandheart’s customised Getting Beyond Busy course is a two-day programme of professional development, with pre-course preparation and post-course application activities. We can customise and deliver this corporate training workshop for any organisation anywhere in New Zealand.
What they’ll gain
People who attend Brandheart’s Getting Beyond Busy course will increase their ability to:
- be more mindful and focus their attention on what really matters
- re-connect with and fulfil their purpose and passion in their role
- create a successful and productive workday
- the thinking that drives their approach to their work and change these paradigms for greater effectiveness
- be more systematic and focused throughout their day
- apply strategies to eliminate non-productive perfectionism, procrastination and urgency addiction
- adapt their personal productivity style for greater effectiveness
- develop time management strategies to invest more time in what’s really important
- increase the level of support and collaboration in their collegial relationships
- set realistic short and long-term goals in alignment with their role purpose
- apply planning tools to achieve their goals
- apply the CORD system for mastering their workflow and getting things done
- manage their email inbox
- establish a personal information management system that works for them
- clarify expectations and priorities with their manager
Download a sample course outline which can be customised for your organisation.
For more information on how we can customise a Getting Beyond Busy course for your organisation, contact the Brandheart team today